GetVersionInfo returns strings like
Following STEP_MOTOR_DRIVER_TYPE values are currently used, indicating type of the turntable:
- LowTable (corresponds to model MX-32)
SUPPORT_WIFI feature is implemented and can be returned from some turntables.
Introduced STEP_MOTOR_DRIVER_TYPE described above.
- Fixed firmware crash due to buffer overflow when starting rotation (with current steps notifications enabled) and disconnecting from virtual COM port (not reading it in any way).
- Adjusted speed limits.
Command arguments made 64-bit, internal steps counter now also 64 bit. That should prevent RotateInfinite from stopping after a few weeks/months.
- Significant internal rework (using RTOS, ETL statically allocated data structures, reworked I/O), should improve stability.
- Added Wi-Fi support (communication with PC through wireless network).
- Added internal steps counter. It is incremented at every step and is reset only by user or when turntable is powered off. Can be useful to recover after software errors (continue rotation where we left).